Job Code: VMware Administrator
Experience : 4-7 Years
Location : Chennai
- Management VMware infrastructure environment with ESXi servers, Virtual machine.
- VM Servers build & rebuild (Deploying the New VM from the Template and Cloning anExisting VM) as per the client request through change management process.
- Installation and configuration and up gradation of ESXi servers.
- Installation and configuration and up gradation of VCenter servers.
- Creation and management of resource pool and addition of VM’s into resource pools
- Creation and management virtual machine and installation of VM Tool into VM’s
- Management of VM’s using VMware virtual center.
- Management of VM’s through Web Client.
- Installation and configuring of virtual machines in Enterprise SAN and NAS environment.
- Security hardening and Monitoring of VM’s & ESXi Servers ( CPU, Memory, Disk Network Utilization) for Security Compliance.
- Creation and management of VM Ware cluster. Enabling HA and DRS features in a cluster.
- Management of VMware FT and Snapshot.
- Configuration of Virtual switches and network connections.(Standard and DvSwitch)
- P2V and V2V conversion by using VMware Converter.
- Performing VMotion and SVMotion.
- Creation templates from VM’s and deploy VM,s from templates and allocate resources.
- Creation duplicate VM’s using cloning technology.
- Configuring alarms.
- Root Cause & System Log Analysis and
- Troubleshooting virtual machine issues
Connect with Softenger on social media
- Operating System : Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- VMware vSphere 6.5/6.0 VMware VCenter, ESXi 6.5/6.0
- Basic understanding knowledge in Linux
- Windows Scripting, Power Shell
- Knowledge in Backup - Netbackup
Apply Now, kindly share your CV at email@example.com with subject as VMware Administrator