With time, recruitment processes have seen new trends. We at Softenger, have always upgraded our processes with time. With our years of experience and keeping all the drawbacks in our mind, we came up with our own ATS ‘TalentOrb’. This Applicant Tracking System is being created with the experiences of our own recruitment processes. We have tried to overcome the difficulties of this process with the help of our ATS.
According to Capterra, 75% of the recruiters are hiring professionals by using an Applicant Tracking System. So, it’s always a great idea to have a productive system rather than hiring someone who does not fit the role.
Reasons why you should opt for TalentOrb:
- Our ATS will help you manage an end-to-end recruitment management cycle (RMS).
- It’s has a user-friendly design.
- The Action Based Work Flow will help in having a systematic process.
- Dashboard consist of Informative metrics which will show information in structured and comprehensive manner which enables user to take prompt decision.
- It will cover the real time updates that will help us to track the system changes, pending tasks, forthcoming activities notification.
- You can have an inter-role communication via this ATS.
- You can have your own profile bank (candidate pool) with a refined search.
- The addressing conflicts are reduced.
- Your history can be managed easily.
- The authentication is role based.
- Document Management will make your life easy.
- It can be a web-based or a cloud-based solution & give you a seamless integration.
Components of TalentOrb:
- Requisition Management
- Candidate Management
- Interview Management
- Offer Management
- On-boarding & HR Compliance
- Profile Bank
- Dashboards & Reports
- Escalations & Decisions
- Vendor Management
Facts & Figures of TalentOrb:Here are some facts & figures that you will be benefited by using our ATS. They are collected from past user experiences over a period of time.
- You will find a 40% increase in Recruitment efficiency.
- There was an increase of 20% in profile reach.
- The requisition handling capacity of recruiters has increased from an average of 12 to 16 per month.
- There is also a 50% reduction seen in resource tracking efforts & requirement aging.
- It has ZERO document management cost.
- There is an 80% reduction seen in the conflict between roles.