We are seeking a highly motivated candidatefor the position of Functional/Systems Analyst within Information Technology Department under Asian Systems Office.
The successful candidate will be part of the dynamic team that undertake Business-As-Usual responsibilitiesin supporting Regional Payment System (payment processing).This is a critical system that offer payment related services to our corporate customers in this region. You will be expected to play an important role in ensuring stability, continuity and availability of the applications.
- Manage service requests and support applications related queries.
- Work with users and vendors on issues, resolution and follow up in the timely manner
- To investigate and resolve incidents as well as perform root cause analysis.
- Manage and follow up the problems with the vendors and make sure the problems are eventually resolved.
- Work with vendors to understand and apply hotfixes with proper test management cycle until production deployment
- Work with business user on requirements, gathering, testing and implementation of system enhancements
- Coordinate with relevant teams in Singapore, HO and Branches in system related activities.
- Perform due diligence when taking over from project teams into BAU mode.
- Proactively looking for production system or documentation improvements and defects prevention to add value to business and improve system operation.
- Provide on-call (onsite if necessary) support and after hours/weekend/public holiday support as needed, covering application support and application change deployment.
- Possesses system support or development experience with knowledge on the following will be an advantage:
- Technical knowledge J2EE, Oracle, SQL, Unix/Linux, Web application development, IBM MQ
- 3 tier application architecture
- Payment domain-related systems (SWIFT, ISO20022,etc)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good inter-personnel and communication skills across a wide range of people
- Experience in system development, integration and implementation
- Experienced in working with different teams on medium to complex regional channel systems will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated and possess drive, and ability to work independently and a good team player
- At least 3-4 years of experience