Job Code: O365 Admin
Experience : 3-5 Years
Location : Pune
- Responsible for Messaging and Collaboration services administration and account maintenance.
- Manage Office365 environment at L2 / L3 level. Should have understanding on different licenses in Office 365 and different type of admin groups.
- Work on Severity 1 / Severity 2 / Severity 3 incidents and fix them ASAP
- Manage service availability issues within the organizational span using ITIL processes and practices
- Proven knowledge on O365 (Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online and SFB Online), Microsoft Exchange 2013 and Active Directory)
- Troubleshooting and Configure Office 365 and Azure Active Directory sync issue
- Must have supported large scale Exchange environments
- Move mailbox between servers / stores / Create System policies /Create new routing groups
- Good knowledge and experience in managing Issues with OWA, Active Sync, Outlook anywhere, Exchange Mailbox database.
- Good Knowledge of SMTP/POP/IMAP protocols.
- Troubleshooting Outlook connectivity issues.
- Troubleshooting Offline address book issues.
- Configuration of Exchange policies.
- Capable of troubleshooting Exchange in case of disaster recovery situations.
- Administering cloud-based messaging, collaboration and communication service platforms such as MS Lync
- Strong understanding and experience with MS Lync and SFB
- Troubleshooting complex enterprise level Lync / SFB application issues and outages
Apply Now, kindly share your CV at email@example.com with subject as O365 Admin