In the business-to-business world, where multiple enterprises establish electronic relationships, middleware administration has become the most critical component in IT infrastructure support services. Within the enterprise, a good middleware solution makes the delivery of services transparent to users. With the evolution of Middleware products information movement has been made possible between multiple environments than what it was in earlier times only between systems within single enterprise.
In the context of prevailing distributed environments, any software that provides services beyond those provided by operating system to enable the various components of a distributed system to communicate and manage data comes under purview of Middleware. However in the Infrastructure support jargon, Middleware administrators are largely responsible for managing Application Servers, Web Servers or messaging Servers, Messaging Queues etc.
Open source and Commercial Applications servers such as JBoss, WebLogic or WebSphere are commonly used in prevailing environments and Softenger has substantial experience in managing such Application servers, Webservers, Messaging Servers in heterogeneous complex environments.
Softenger Middleware Administration Services broadly covers
- Basic Middleware Administration which includes Install, configure, support, monitor, manage and maintain WebLogic, WebSphere Application Server & WebSphere Portal Server, MQ Series, Tomcat, IIS, Oracle Directory Server
- Build & deploy scripts for automation of day to day tasks.
- Security management within the Application Server & Web Server environment.
- System Integration & App Specific Configuration for UAT & Production environments.
- Version Migrations.
- Cluster Configuration to provide increased scalability and reliability.