• Perform 2nd level technical support upon 1st level escalation for the technologies mentioned under “Other Relevant Skillset”
• Perform escalation to internal product domain experts and external service provider (3rd party vendor)
• Work with 3rd party vendor on resolution of the incident
• Provide Incident Reports based on Severity.
• Perform regular configuration backup & restoration
• Create and update device technical documentations
• Update Security design documents
Device Change Management:
• Implement customer approved Change Request
• Plan and coordinate device maintenance on necessary software patching and version upgrades.
• Generate and compile Monthly Report, and submit to customer
• Address customer inquiries on Monthly Report.
- Gather business &/or application requirements on the infrastructure to perform the infrastructure requirement analysis & design.
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance with specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming
- Manage systems changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to IT Security matters such as incident response, incident investigation, intrusion detection management and impact analysis. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Conduct root causes analysis and implements pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Integrate security principles, methods, and techniques into the security management lifecycle.
- Work together with the application, system and network project teams, where applicable, to establish a security baseline.
- Identify IT security risks on an ongoing basis of the managed ICT infrastructure.
- Ensure the management of ICT security systems adhere to established ISO20000 and ISO27001 processes/ procedures, ITIL best practices and methodologies where applicable. (Applicable only to Engineer involved in operations).
- Manage budget, resources, and schedule for security engineering activities.
- Provide security-related advice to customers or project teams.