"Committed and Consistent Software Testing Center"
Softenger has substantial experience in Software Testing and we have been investing to build and deliver complete quality control in each phase of your product development and implementation.
Our professional QA engineers have core competencies across industries. Application/Product Development is half the challenge but delivering it to the customer with quality assurance and minimal defects is an achievement of Softenger.
As a part of Softenger’s software testing service, we take complete responsibility of your project and provide a comprehensive suite of quality testing services with the use of various methodologies such as performance testing, manual testing and automation testing.
Performance Testing brings a new dimension to recognize and manage the performance risk and we are rendering the advance performance testing solution to our clients and boost the performance of your software for mobile and web applications.
- Performance measurement and optimization
- Allow to trace bugs
- Ensure application performance
- Perform Load, Stress and Endurance testing
- Confirm quality, functionality and high performance
By following the roadmap of automation Softenger entered in automation software testing to advise the client and architect their new automation journey. Rather than applying automation from a standard perception, we at Softenger understand the need of automation testing and provide an accurate and precise solution to the client.
Our QA specialists worked with tools like Selenium, SOAP UI, Coded UI, Appium, VBScript, and more they provide a full range of comprehensive QA automation and reporting services.
- Return on Investment
- Better test coverage
- Increases the effectiveness
- Saves time and money
- Less Human resource
Manual Testing is the meticulous method that aims to work manually to detect the errors and defects early in the product lifecycle. Manual Testing is still inevitable aspect in terms of accuracy and time saving while the automation testing adds value to the functional testing process.
At Softenger, we propose manual testing as an integral part of our services to achieve the needs of quality assurance and test engineering. We have a team of proficient Quality Assurance experts to perform functional testing and to deliver high quality and reliable software testing services to our clients at competitive prices
- Best chance to create realistic user scenarios
- Possibility of recognizing obvious and subtle bug
- Cost-effective test cycle
Softenger's Approach for Software Testing
Industries these days has unique set of challenges from the technology front and the customer demands due to its wide range of sectors. A good understanding of the business processes is a must for testing project. This will help to test an end to end business application. Some of the key concerns that companies face while implementing their in-house IT strategy across the OSS / BSS solutions are complex billing systems, high degree of integration across multiple applications and technology stacks, revenue assurance, reliability, availability and inter-operability.
Organizations maintaining in-house team for all software testing requirements, are prone to the following scenarios:
- Productivity of the in-house testing team is less because of the friendly environment at work-space.
- Chances of biased decision are prone as both Development and Testing team belongs to same organization.
- Chances of quality degradation arises in the later stages of testing as the in-house testers are not trained or certified.
- Training the resources is time consuming with no assurance of desired output.
In-house testing is rather costly as compared to outsourced one. There are hidden costs including expenses on hiring, training people and supporting the full-time team even if the service isn’t needed at that moment.
- No clear bifurcation of roles and responsibilities are defined and followed.
- SLAs are not followed religiously.
- RCAs would not be carried out using specific methods.
- Domination of one team can affect the overall progress of the software delivery
Our Solution Approach:
- Softenger has its own bespoke tool called as “SofQ”. This tool provides an end to end solution for managing an entire Software Development Life Cycle in structured manner. One can choose the models of SDLC as per the project / client need. No need to use multiple templates for gathering requirement, effort estimation, Test design, Coding standards, Defect management and so on. All the aforementioned activities or tasks can be managed in this tool.
- Having dedicated testing team from us will give you a liberty to have great focus on your core activities, dedicating more time to your marketing campaigns, customer services and so on.
- We offer certified, experienced and trained consultants round the clock.
- Flexibility - the team size can be increased, based on the customer requirements.
- We provide Core/flex team model to have optimized cost-effective solution
- Our team offers faster adaptability, reasonable prices and flexible business models.
- Testing an application requires more number of testers from the same domain as they need to handle huge amount of user data.
- All end to end Test Process can be carried out using one-touch tool. Work on implementing an End to End software quality assurance and control mechanism.
What makes us different?
What is Software Quality Assurance?
Every aspect of testing life cycle has been enhanced in the last several years and Quality Assurance is one of the important aspects offered by Softenger along with software Testing.
Quality assurance is a part of quality management in software engineering process to ensure the quality measurements and to improve the product development and maintenance process.
Software Testing Vs Quality Assurance
Both the terms Software testing and Quality Assurance are interrelated and at some extent the activities perform under the software testing and quality assurance are the same.
The actions performed under software testing is an identification of errors/bugs and defects in software.
In Quality Assurance activities are process oriented and in software testing activities are product oriented.
QA is a subset of Software test life cycle (STLC) and Software Testing is the subset of Quality Control.
Quality Assurance is the process to ensure the identification of defects and expects a continual and consistent improvement. Whereas Software testing aims to detect the bugs and errors of software and helps in solving the technical issues in the software source code.
When Software testing activities should start?
Software testing should start at an early stage of software development. This helps a lot in reducing the time, money and efforts required to rework.
What are the methodologies of Software Testing?
Software testing plays a vital role in software development and there are various methodologies and approaches to perform software testing. The main goal of utilizing testing technologies in your development process is to make sure that your software is able to work on multiple platforms and environments. It is basically divided into Functional and Non-Functional Testing.
Functional testing is a type of testing that defines every function of the software application operates with the requirement specification and to check every single functionality of a software application.
There are several types of functional testing:
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Acceptance Testing
Non- Functional Testing
Non-functional testing is a type of testing which defines every non-functional performance of software application like its performance, reliability, scalability and other non-functional aspects.
The following are the types of non-functional testing:
- Performance Testing
- Security Testing
- Usability Testing
- Compatibility Testing
Best Practices of Software Testing?
Software testing can be improved by following the below practices.
- Understand the project requirement and objective
- Define the proper strategy and plan
- Start the testing activities at the early stage of SDLC
- Maximize the testing coverage
- Perform iterative test
- Utilize the testing strategies and methodologies as per the requirement
- Coordinate and communicate with the development team
- To perform multi-platform software testing
- Input field of test case needs to be comprehensive
Software Testing Life Cycle
STLC stands for Software Testing Lifecycle. STLC is the sequence of activities which needs to perform to ensure the quality goals and requirement. STLC has a sequence of steps changes from one form to another. As there are multiple phases are involved in this process and every phase has its unique approach, goals and deliverables. Below are the phases involved in STLC:
In this phase of STLC, we analyze and study the requirement of a particular project and check the scope of testing whether the requirement is testable or not? If the feature is not testable then communicate it during the phase and planned a new strategy to perform.
In this phase, we identify the resources and activities and other metrics which will help to meet the testing objectives. Also, we make test strategy in this phase and risk analysis and risk management taken under this phase.
In this phase we identify the test conditions like levels of testing, the complexity of the product, product risk, test management.
In this phase we perform multiple tasks like check the detailed test condition and make the sub conditions increase the coverage. We perform certain test metrics.
In STLC important task is the creation of test cases and to finalize those test cases it is important to carry out the review and ensure the test cases we have created are correct.
As per the phase name where actual execution takes place and need to check the entry criteria and perform the test case as per the test design.
In this phase we provide accurate results and give statistics of testing. Also identify the risks which are mitigated.
In this phase we check the test closure condition and prepare the test summary report.
Framework of Software Testing
The testing framework is responsible for defining the format to articulate the expectations, creation of mechanism to drive the application test, executing the test and reporting the result. Test framework helps testers to organize their test suites and improve the efficiency of testing practices.
Do you need Software Testing Services?, let us know
Other Service Offerings
IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
We automate and boost IT Infrastructure to enhance productivity, reduce cost and support business transformation.
IT Process Automation harmonize your IT stack, Reduce risks. Improve customer satisfaction. Reduces manual intervention.
APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEM
We build technology-driven, process-approached application to maximize the efficiency in the entire recruitment process.