|Job Profile :||Network Administrator|
|Job Location :||Chennai|
|Experience Required :||12-13 yrs|
|Job Description :||Network Manager
Hands on 12+ yrs. of experience in the following:
* Cisco Nexus 7k, 9k, Cisco 6500’s, Cisco ASR/ISR routers, Cisco WAAS and Cisco ACS
* Aruba Wireless Infrastructure.
* Arista/HP/Extreme Network Switches
* Riverbed, F5 LTM/GTM Load Balancers
* Network monitoring/diagnostic application i.e. Solarwinds , Netflow, etc. or equivalent ,interpretation of
* Expert with network documentation tools such as Visio..
* Strong knowledge of VOIP, and Convergence Technologies including QOS on LAN and WAN
* Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EGIRP, HSRP, and VRRP protocols
* Experience in programming and scripting tools/languages such as python for automation a plus
Architecture/, design and implementation responsibility for Data Center and LAN/WAN for large corporate environment, based on architectural standards.
* Global Technical SME/product owner for identified/assigned Network Service such as WAN, LAN, DC, DNS/DHCP, VPN/Client Connectivity.
* Project Delivery ownership/responsibility for Regional Projects.
* Training and Mentoring Regional and Global team members.
* Assisting on new technology initiatives, Proof-of-Concepts and service development.
* Responsible for enabling newly deployed services to be ready for the Service Operations team (TRACC)
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
* Minimum 12 years supporting networking services to include production and technical support.
* Experience supporting Large Corporate Network Infrastructure 30,000+ employees.
* Ability to work in US time zones
* Experience architecting/designing, implementing and managing Enterprise Class Data Centers.
* Experience supporting 250+ site Global WAN Infrastructure using multiple connectivity technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN, VPLS, EVPL,IP-Sec VPN, DMVPN.
* Experience leading large technical teams as a technical hands-on manager.
* CCIE Certification or equivalent Certification in one or more domains desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary.
* Highly organized, structured, and process oriented; team building skills a plus
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team
* Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to collaborate with internal and external business/technical teams.
* Experience troubleshooting complex LAN/WAN & application performance problems to resolution in multitasking environment. Layer 1 through Layer 7
* Security policies and technologies knowledge