|Job Profile :||Database Administrator, MySQL|
|Job Location :||Navi Mumbai|
|Experience Required :||6-7 yrs|
|Job Description :||Job Description :
• Experienced MySQL database administrator who will be responsible for ensuring the performance, availability, and security of clusters of MySQL instances.
• One should also be responsible for orchestrating upgrades, backups, and provisioning of database instances.
• One should also work in tandem with the other teams, preparing documentations and specifications as required.
• Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations
• Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
• Contribute to the Knowledge Base, document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
• Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
• Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary
• Prioritize daily missions/cases and mange critical issues and situations.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Should have experience in a 24×7 environment.
• Provide root cause analysis for outages when appropriate.