|Job Profile :||System Administrator, Wintel|
|Job Location :||Mumbai|
|Experience Required :||4-6 yrs|
|Job Description :||1) Proactive Monitoring of all the servers using BSE tools
2) CPU & Memory utilization & monitoring.
3) Microsoft Windows Resources, Event logs & critical services Monitor.
4) Monthly report on server availability
5) Respond to and own Incident till resolution
6) Engage customer contracted hardware and software support vendors to facilitate incident resolution
7) Work with customer support teams to review & resolve incidents
8) Co-ordinate with customer contacts to with BSE vendors in case of hardware failures or involvement of third party vendor is required.
9) Reinstallation of OS, in case of OS crashes and for the problems where reinstallation of OS is required.
10) Perform restoration of all components at time of system failure or file system corruption
11) Correlate related incidents together into a problem ticket and manage through the problem management process
12) Automate OS administration tasks where practical
13) Patch OS for Security patches and release management for the same.
14) Implement best practice configurations relating to specific vendor recommendations
15) Creation/deletion/configuration of VMs
16) Creating/Deleting VM Snapshots.
17) Reporting VM performance status using Native tools/monitoring tools
18) Manage Hyper-V 2012/2016 Clusters
19) Knowledge on SCVMM
20) Manage Access rights and folders
21) Maintain complete configuration details of servers in scope
22) OS hardening as per the policy recommendations by BSE
23) Server Inventory Management
24) Managing Groups/Domains