|Job Profile :||PL SQL|
|Job Location :||Gurugram|
|Experience Required :||6-10 yrs|
|Job Description :||• Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
• Experience with Data flow diagrams, Data dictionary, Database normalization theory techniques, Entity relation modelling and design techniques.
• Expertise in Client-Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i and DB2 9.7 PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS, TOAD,SQL Developer and SQL*LOADER.
• Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, and Analytical functions, Materialized Views, Query Re-Write and Transportable table spaces.
• Strong experience in Data warehouse concepts, ETL.
• Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modelling using normalizing Techniques.
• Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Index (B Tree, Bitmap and Function Based).
• Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
• Developed materialized views for data replication in distributed environments.
• Excellent technical and analytical skills with clear understanding of design goals of ER modelling for OLTP and dimension modelling for OLAP.
• Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
• Loaded Data into Oracle Tables using SQL Loader.
• Partitioned large Tables using range partition technique.
• Experience with Oracle Supplied Packages such as DBMS_SQL, DBMS_JOB and UTL_FILE.
• Created Packages and Procedures to automatically drop table indexes and create indexes for the tables.
• Worked extensively on Ref Cursor, External Tables and Collections.
• Expertise in Dynamic SQL, Collections and Exception handling.
• Experience in SQL performance tuning using Cost-Based Optimization (CBO).
• Good knowledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Indexes.
• Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and HINTS.
• Experience in ETL techniques and Analysis and Reporting including hands on experience with the Reporting tools such as Cognos.
• Created Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using Crontab.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to perform as part of a team.