|Job Profile :||Devops Engineer|
|Job Location :||Pune|
|Experience Required :||5-10 yrs|
|Job Description :||
● Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
● Certified AWS Solution Architect will be an added advantage.
● Strong understanding of Chef / Puppet / Fabric / Ansible / Jenkins / Bamboo
● Scripting skills are a must to have. The preferred scripting languages are Python.
● Excellent Linux administration skills
● Excellent understanding of typical multi-tier architectures: web servers (Apache, Nginx, IIS), caching, application servers, & load balancers
● In-depth understanding of Load balancers and Firewall / VPN configuration.
● Exposure to infrastructure Monitoring Tools like Nagios. Cacti, Zabbix, etc
● Exposure to log management and log analysis tools like Splunk.
● Understanding RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
● Knowledge of message queuing and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
● Familiarity with loose coupling and stateless systems
● Understanding of different consistency models in distributed systems
● Experience with CDN, and performance concepts
● Network experience with route tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP & OSI Network
● Exposure of working in an infrastructure support environment with responding to tickets using a ticket management tool.
Excellent in managing all the AWS cloud infra services, good in performing cost assessment and security assessment.
Suggest AWS Architecture best practices and recommendations
● Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.