|Job Profile :||Microsoft Azure Administrator|
|Job Location :||Bangalore|
|Experience Required :||5-8 yrs|
|Job Description :||Proficiency in Public Clouds technology platforms (preferable in Azure platform, Aws & Google will be added advantage)
• Candidate need to provide technical administrative and configuration support for Microsoft Azure platform.
• Cloud Engineer to do 24/7 support for different zones. Strong knowledge and understanding of public (Primarily on Azure) cloud environment – IaaS, PaaS and OS related issues. Understanding Azure foundational elements like VNET, Blob storage, instances, functions, networking etc.,
• Provide E2E technical support for Windows and Linux server environment including server deployment, migrations, upgrades, patch management, application support, virus remediation, business continuity, operational and disaster recovery in D2D Azure Support Operations
• Knowledge in ticketing tools and understand the incident/change/problem management process. Additional public cloud environment will be an added advantage
• Understanding and hands-on experience on Azure Disk, Azure Resource Monitoring, Azure Automation, Azure Update Manager, Runbook, Azure Backup and restoration.
• Good understanding and hands-on experience on configuring and troubleshooting application gateway firewall, load balancers, VM/Disk encryption, Azure vaults, network security group.
• Hands-on experience and troubleshooting on Azure Virtual Network Gateway, ExpressRoute.
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience on PowerShell, JSON scripting to automate Microsoft Azure task.
• Windows Server & Linux Admin and server/network administration experience required.
• Good knowledge in Infra and application real time monitoring tools
• Strong knowledge in installing, configuring, maintaining and performance tuning of Database (DB) Application and service configuration
• Non-Business hour emergency support for critical issues.
• Good knowledge of Azure Cloud Environment
• Should be aware of Azure DevOps
• Must understand different Cloud standards and governances
• Hands on knowledge of Networking
• Experience on Operating System Issues
• Good to have with Scripting Languages like; Shell, JSON, Python, Ruby, Groovy, DSL, YAML
• Experience on Docker, Kubernetes (Good to have)