Softenger Staff Augmentation engagement model allows organisation to add contract staff as and when required and can easily ramp up or down their IT foot print changing demands without shouldering the costs and other liabilities of Full Time Employees. (FTEs)
Softenger has helped customers manage their expectations on projects costs, ensuring diversity in teams, quick turnaround times in presenting relevant resumes, arranging interviews and on boarding of short listed resources to full fill their IT demands of resources with varied skills and contract tenures.
Customers can leverage upon the recruitment strategy and hiring process adapted by Softenger while adding new skill sets to their teams than investing in the internal skills development. (Link to Presentation)
These resources work onsite and are closely managed by customers. The responsibility for their work allocation, output, performance, etc. lies with the Customer’s Full Time Employees supervising such contract staff.
Softenger Staff augmentation (T & M) offering covers expertise on
- Major Operating Systems – Linux, Solaris, Aix, HP-Unix, WIndows
- Database Technologies – Oracle, Sybase, SqlServer, Db2Udb
- Storage & Backup Technologies – SAN, NAS products from EMC, Hitachi, Netapp
- Tools administration – BMC, HP, IBM ITSM Tools, BI, ETL Tools
- Networking Expertise
- End User Support skills
- Developers – Java, .Net skills
- Testing Tools expertise
- Techno – Function expertise on ERP, CRM applications
- BA Tools & Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Service Delivery Managers
Given the clarity on Skills & Level of Experience required, we have successfully sourced relevant skills within given budget and have successfully deployed them with our Clients for their Short Term & Long Term requirements.