Softenger offers Project Based or SOW based engagement model which gives our customers flexibility who are concerned about cost fluctuations, lack of in house skills to handle requirements which could be of one time nature or ongoing type.
Typical requirements could be of type
- Re-engineer legacy applications or re-design them to meet current business models.
- Develop Plugins to meet changing business demands.
- Extending desktop applications to mobile.
- Upgrades or Patch management in large enterprises be it for applications, systems or databases.
- Implementation of third party software’s as part of Tech refresh drives.
- Migration or Performance tuning systems & databases.
- Data Center consolidations
- Design and implement new Backup Recovery strategy Etc.
Softenger approach to handle such type of engagement involves
|Discovery phase :||Our technical and project staff will engage intensively with customer staff to understand customers business and the requirements.|
|Project Scoping :||Create Statement Of Work (SOW) to define Scope Of work, Location, Timelines, Delivery Schedule, Project Milestones, Acceptance Criteria, invoicing and payment schedule.|
|Project Delivery :||Assigned Project Manager/s and subject matter experts work onsite/offsite, timesheets and expenses are tracked, customer sign offs are obtained as per the milestones defined in SOW.|
|Final Completion :||Final sign off with customers nd invoicing.|