Softenger IT Process Automation (ITPA)
IT infrastructure support teams in many organizations struggle with high workloads, challenges brought on due to over-dependence on human workforce, resulting resource crunch and ever-changing priorities. As a result, IT staff spend most of their time on mundane and repetitive tasks rather than planning and resolving business critical issues. With Ayehu NG, a leading IT Process Automation platform, teams can eliminate labor-intensive manual interactions, provide a consistent, reliable response to IT infrastructure events. It can also automate run-book based user service requests improving turnaround-time to users. Using Ayehu NG will free up resource time to focus on the key issues which will improve the service levels.
Softenger has provided IT services to a variety of customers for over 20 years across a multitude of technologies. Drawing on its rich experience in this space, Softenger has partnered with Ayehu, a simple and powerful IT automation and orchestration platform.
Ayehu Next Generation (NG) includes an architecture redesign to support managed service providers (MSP) and businesses with hybrid deployments across on-premise, private and public cloud environments such as AWS and Azure. It also enriches product security in areas such as message encryption across internal and external networks. Additionally, it presents a brand-new user interface designed for simplicity and ease-of-use.
Key features of Ayehu NG:
- AI Powered - Machine learning delivers decision support based on prompts to optimize workflows, dynamically creating rule-based recommendations, insights, and correlations.
- SaaS Ready- Ideal for hybrid deployments, supporting multi-tenant, communication encryption, OAuth2 authentication, and internal security improvements.
- Multi-Tenant Environment- For an individual customer who wants to run multiple distinct instances, or for an MSP who wants to easily manage multiple clients. Ayheu NG now operates as a multi-tenant environment. Integrations, configurations and licenses can be managed across tenants using the Tenant Admin web interface.
- Hybrid Capabilities – Bridging across on-premise and cloud environments, Ayehu can connect disparate systems no matter where they are. With RabbitMQ Message Queues sitting between both worlds, communications are managed safely and securely.
- High Availability and Redundancy – Ayehu easily scales to support organizations with a high volume of incidents, and safe guards against a single-point-of-failure. Beyond the simple active/passive redundancy, Ayehu now offers active/active redundancy, and a N+2 architecture, ensuring that your data and processes are never lost.
- Module Monitoring – Ayehu’s network monitoring service allows monitoring of the Ayehu platform’s main components even if they are distributed across different machines. Monitored components include: Engine, Comm, Remote Comm and Integrations. For components that have multiple devices configured, monitoring will be at device level, allowing for the most granular visibility of the health of your system.
- Workflow Version Control – Ayehu is the first IT automation and orchestration platform to provide version control on workflows, allowing you to rollback changes. You can then review, compare or revert workflows.
- Tagging and Labeling – Ayehu can associate workflows with keywords through tags to quickly search and return commonly used workflows.
- User Interface Enhancements – The new Angular 2.0 web-based interface, offers an easy-to-use and user-friendly workflow designer. You can build workflows from a library of objects and actions or from templates. White labeling options are provided for OEM partners.
Supported web-browser is chrome version 64 or higher.
Server-sideSupported operating systems to host Ayehu platform are
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016.
SQL Server Database
- SQL Server 2012 Express, Standard, Enterprise
- SQL Server 2016 Standard, Enterprise.
IntegrationsAyehu Next Generation GA version includes the following integrations:
- BMC Remedy
- IBM Tivoli
- Emails (Office365, Exchange, Gmail, pop3, IMAP, and SMTP)
- Text Messages
- McAfee ESM
- Active Directory
- Amazon EC2
- BMC Remedyforce
- CA Spectrum
- HP Arcsight
- HP Operations Manager
- HP Service Manager
- Virus Total
For IT Process Automation solutions all you need to do is drop us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org