• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring & appraising job results;
coaching, counselling & disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating & enforcing systems, policies procedures
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting & training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment;
developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices & user projects.
• Must have experience of Project Management & Stakeholders
• Must have strong knowledge of Routing, Switching, Security including:
o Firewall (Cisco, Palo Alto)
o Router (Cisco 7600, ISR G1 and G2, Modular Series)
o Switches (Cisco 6500, Cisco 3750 and Catalyst Switches)
• Understanding of logical network design including: LAN, WAN, DMZ, WAN, MPLS and client connectivity solutions
• Required knowledge of TCP/IP & communication protocols/technologies in LAN / MAN / WAN /MPLS environments,
Radware / F5 load balancers/GTM, NetScaler, Cisco